Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Is a title really needed?

Well, nothing too exciting has gone on the past day and a half or so. Monday night, I went with Jennifer, Andy, and Pamela to take Logan trick-or-treating. How many adults does it take to get 1 7 year old through Halloween?? Apparently 4. After trick-or-treating we went ot Hooter's for dinner. Poor Logan was so wiped out that he fell asleep at the table. We all got some great pics of it though! (maybe one day I'll get pictures on this) Other than that, not too much excitement. Yesterday wasn't exactly the greatest of days...wasn't the worst, but not the greatest. I had a dream that I was at school and someone called (don't know who) and told me something (don't know what) that sent me sobbing. I didn't get that call or anything, but I did get some info yesterday afternoon that made me want to do that. GC is fine, but is going through some rough times right now. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please. That's really all I'm at liberty to say.

So I went to bed at like 9 with a headache and now here I sit needing to get ready for the day with no lesson plans typed. Oh well....not like I'm gonna teach hardly at all today anyway...The practicum student is in our class today too. I'm just rambling so I'm gonna go get ready for the day. "Seacrest, Out"

No comments: