Saturday, November 12, 2005

Half way through a LONG weekend.

Well, I'm so wiped out that I fell asleep at work this morning! I NEVER do that. I was supposed to go to the game today, but as soon as I got home from work, I was totally passed out. I didn't get up until about 330ish. When the game starts at 130 that doesn't do too well for getting to see any of it. Oh well, we won anyway.
Pamela called me about 5 to see what was going on since I didn't show up to the game. She and Liz want me to go downtown with them tonight, but I have to go back to work from 8-12. UGH!
Last night was ok. Went to Brian's to help him write a couple papers. Got them almost done. That's actually where I am now....helping him write these papers. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid to tutor him! Actually, as a result I'm going to be tutoring a couple others as well. Yes, I can fit it into my schedule....somehow.
Tomorrow I'l be driving home for the day to help my sales director with her Open House again. Up and back in the same day. At least I'll be doing something I love and it'll be fun.
I don't know what's going on with GC and I. I'm definatly feeling neglected by him. Granted, he's going through some tough shit right now, but still. I'm trying to take it easy and just keep in my head that it'll all be better once I graduate and head back home for good. It's just hard sometimes to keep that in mind when you're upset or what not. Oh well, such is life.
Mom was texting me from Rick's last night. I was really missing being home with everyone there. It's truly a family. Any of them would do just about anything for someone else in the group. That's how a group of friends needs to be.
Well, I'm gonna get back to helping Brian on the papers since I have to go to work at 8. Talk to you later.

No comments: