Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Randomness

Ever have those times when people randomly come into or back into your life? That's totally how it's been lately. There are a handful of people that I haven't talked to in years or thought that I'd never talk to again that have just popped in. I'm not sure what to make of it or what the reasoning is at this point. I guess I'll figure it out as time goes on.

What's with people checking a blog 17 times a day?? Ok, maybe not 17, but I did have a record breaker the other day.....are yall ready for this?? 6 times! That's right ladies and gentleman. The same person checked my blog 6 times in one day. Now, I do good if I update once a day. If I'm REALLY bored, I might do a second one even though I should be writing lesson plans or what not, but I can promise you, I will NEVER update 6 times in one day.

I'm feeling "old". This discussion was had last night with one of my best friends, my big "brother". He told me that if I were to come visit him I'd look at him and tell him that he's old. Well, not so much. I feel the same way. I was telling him how one day last week my kids were talking about having of gone to bed at like 930 or 10. That very same night, I was asleep by 8. It's crazy! I have so much more to get done in the day, but I can't even stay up as late as a second grader!!!

Oh well. Speaking of second graders, I need to go print off all my lessons and worksheets before I head to school. Have a good one.

No comments: