Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday is here!

This week has gone by amazingly fast. It makes me VERY happy that it has. I'm gonna need the mom time tonight! I'm excited that she has NO clue! One of our friend's called me last night while I was working and asked if I wanted to go see the Chipendales Dancers Saturday. Looks like we'll be headed to see them! That will be tons 'o fun. Well, I'll be headed provided GC isn't going to make time for me in his busy schedule.

So, it's a good thing I woke up this morning. I laid down to watch a movie last night, not planning on falling asleep. Well, I woke up an hour or so before I had to get up this morning....I went to go turn my alarm off and I hadn't set it! OOPS!!!

The ethics conference started off on a great note yesterday! I'm so excited about that! Today should be even better. It happens to be my favorite day as the CEO's will be there!!!!

Well, I'm gonna go piddle around for a bit before I have to get ready. Peace.

No comments: